To manage folders, after logging into the webmail panel (you can find more information here).
Create a folder
You can create custom user-defined folders or folders within other folders, including system folders.
You cannot create two folders with the same name in the same parent folder. For example, you cannot have two folders named "Shopping" in the Inbox, but one Shopping folder can be in the Inbox and another in Sent Items.
- In the "Mail" section, locate the folder area.
- To create a new folder, right-click in that area and select "Add folder" or click the gear icon Folders.
- Choose "New folder."
- Enter the name of the new folder and select a folder color.
- Folder names can contain any characters except for a colon (:), slash (/), and quotation mark (").
- You can subscribe to an RSS/ATOM feed.
- In the folder tree, select the location for the new folder.
- To place the folder inside another folder, right-click on the folder you want to move and select the "Move" option in the menu, then choose where the folder should be located.
- To delete a folder or perform other actions with folders, refer to the context menu in the folder area.