(hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") presents the rules for the use by PUQ sp. z o.o. (hereinafter PUQ) of
the user's personal data.
By checking the "I agree" box, accompanied by a link to this Policy, (hereinafter
also referred to as the User) you voluntarily, of your own will and in your interest, consent to the processing of
Personal Data in the manner and under the conditions set out in this Policy.
§1 General provisions
- This Policy is an integral part of the regulations available in the Customer
Panel, as well as other concluded agreements with the User, when it is expressly provided for in their terms.
Thus, by concluding the Agreement and certain agreements in the manner set out therein, including the use of
services, you accept the terms of this Policy in full.
- The methods of processing Personal Data include any actions (operations) or a
combination of actions (operations), including collection, recording, systematization, storage, clarification
(updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, sharing, access), depersonalization, blocking ,
deletion, destruction for the purposes set out in this Policy with or without the use of automation tools at the
discretion of the Portal.
- This Policy uses the terms and definitions provided for in the Agreement, as well
as other agreements concluded with the User, unless this Policy provides otherwise or results from its essence.
In other cases, the interpretation of the term used in the Policy is made in accordance with applicable law,
business practices or scientific doctrine.
§2 Personal information
Personal data in this Policy means:
- Information that the User provides about himself during registration or
authorization, as well as in the process of further use of the Customer Panel and/or the Service,
including the User's personal data.
- Data transferred automatically, depending on the settings of the User's
software, in an impersonal form.
- PUQ has the right to specify the requirements regarding the composition of the
User's Personal Data that must be provided in order to use the Customer Panel and the Service based on it. If
certain information is not marked as mandatory by the PUQ, its provision or disclosure is made by the User at
his own discretion.
- During registration, the User must provide the account name (login), e-mail address
and password. During registration, PUQ creates a unique identifier for each User (user_id). The user ID is
associated with the user's profile information. In order to conclude Agreements, the User may also provide the
following personal data about himself: name and surname, position, telephone number, NIP, KRS, registration
address and postal address of such organization, company telephone number, current account, name of the
servicing bank, his correspondence account may be additionally provided. The information provided about the
organization does not include personal data.
- PUQ does not check the correctness of the Personal Data provided and whether the
User has the necessary consent to their processing in accordance with this Policy, believing that he acts in
good faith, prudently and makes every effort to keep such information up to date and obtain all necessary
consents of the personal data subjects.
- PUQ collects and stores data about the User's activities on the Website using log
files. In the case of performing activities by an authorized User, such information is associated with the User
The User understands and accepts the possibility of using third-party software
in the Customer Panel, as a result of which these persons may receive and send data referred to in §2.1.b in
an impersonal form.
Certain third party software includes:
- analytical data collection systems: Google Analytics.
- social network analytics tools: Facebook, Google;
- advertising systems: Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), Google
The composition and terms of collection of anonymized data through third party
software are determined directly by their copyright owners and may include:
- browser data (type, version, cookie);
- operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
- requested data (time, referral source, IP address).
- other anonymized data about the User's activities in the Application.
- As part of the provision of certain types of services, PUQ may provide Users with
the ability to independently place on separate pages of the Website software used to collect and process
anonymized data, similar to the one specified in §2.6. of this Policy, thanks to which Users may receive the
data referred to in §2.1.b in an impersonal form. The composition and conditions for collecting anonymized data
in this case are determined by the User who placed the software for collection processing of anonymized
data, but may not conflict with this Policy.
- PUQ is not responsible for the procedure of using the User's Personal Data by third
parties with whom the User interacts as part of using the Customer Panel and/or the Service.
§3 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal bases on which PUQ uses personal data include:
- Processing of personal data where the User has consented to the processing
for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing of Personal Data when it is necessary to perform the contract to
which the User is a party;
- Processing of Personal Data when it is necessary to conclude a contract
with the User;
- Processing of Personal Data that is necessary to fulfill obligations in
accordance with applicable law.
§4 Rules for children
- PUQ does not intentionally collect personal data from children under 18, does not
request them and does not allow them to use the Customer Panel. Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to
provide personal information, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. If PUQ becomes aware
that information has been received from a child under the age of 18, PUQ will immediately delete such
information. If you believe that we may have obtained any information from or about a child under the age of 18,
please contact us at email@example.com
§5 Purposes of personal data processing
- PUQ conducts the processing, including the collection and storage of the Personal
Data that is necessary to conclude and perform contracts with the User, and also makes it publicly available by
the User by completing the profile and making settings in the Customer Panel.
PUQ has the right to use personal data for the following purposes:
- Implementation of the functionality of the Service consisting in creating
and displaying the User's profile in the Customer Panel. PUQ stores, organizes and displays User
profiles in the panel containing Personal Data that Users have made publicly available.
- Concluding contracts for the use of the Customer Panel and the Service; The
conclusion of the Agreement takes place remotely through the exchange of electronic documents, which are
signed with a simple electronic signature. In this case, the role of the simple key of the User's
electronic signature may be a pair of login - password or his e-mail address. Therefore, they are
required during registration.
- Fulfillment of obligations arising from concluded contracts, including
providing the User with access to the Customer Panel and the Service; Applications for access to the
Service/Portal are accepted via the Customer Panel and e-mail.
- Identification of the user as part of the fulfillment of obligations
arising from contracts concluded with him; The User's personal account is associated with the User's
login-password and e-mail address.
- Providing technical support in connection with the use of the Customer
Panel and the Service; Support requests are accepted via application software and email.
- Ensuring communication with the User in order to provide information
services and improve the quality of the Service under concluded Agreements, including through
notification with the participation of third parties; Communication with the User takes place via e-mail
or the subscriber's telephone number provided by the User during registration or when using the Customer
Panel and/or the Service.
- Use of anonymized data to target advertising and/or informational materials
by age, gender and other characteristics.
- Conducting marketing, statistical and other research based on anonymized
data. Data from those given in point 2.7. data collection systems in anonymized form are collected and
analyzed in order to determine how much time Users spend in various sections of the Customer Panel, what
their interests and preferences are.
- Compliance with legal requirements. As the organizer of the dissemination
of information on the Internet, PUQ stores information on the facts of receipt, transmission, delivery
and (or) processing of written texts, images, sounds, video or other electronic messages of Internet
users and information about these users for the period required by law from the completion of these
§6 Your rights in relation to personal data
If provided for by applicable law, the User has the right to:
- information about the collection and use of his personal data;
- access and correct your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- prohibit the processing of your personal data if their accuracy is
disputed, the processing is unlawful, as well as in cases where PUQ no longer needs the personal data
for the purposes for which they were processed by PUQ;
- objection to the processing of his personal data, as well as prohibiting
their processing in cases where PUQ processed them as part of performing tasks in the public interest or
in its own legitimate interest and there is no need to further process them;
- withdraw at any time the consent he has given to the processing of his
personal data. If the User withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, such withdrawal will
not affect the lawfulness of the processing that PUQ made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- when they no longer relate to the purposes for which they were
collected or for which they were processed;
- when the consent is withdrawn and the PUQ has no grounds for
- when there are objections to further processing due to socially
useful or legitimate interests of PUQ and there is no mandatory need for further processing;
- when personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing,
including profiling, which produces significant legal effects for the User or has a similar impact,
unless there is a legal basis for further processing;
- receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable
form in order to be able to send data, in cases where PUQ processes the personal data provided in an
- These rights can be exercised using the tools offered by PUQ in the Customer Panel
or by sending a special inquiry to PUQ in the manner described below. PUQ will promptly respond to any such
requests in accordance with applicable law. In some cases, PUQ may ask you to go through an identification
procedure before processing your request. You have the right to contact the competent supervisory authority in
your jurisdiction if you are not satisfied with the PUQ's response.
§7 Przechowywanie danych osobowych
- All collected Personal Data is stored only for the period necessary to achieve the
purposes for which it was collected or for the period permitted or required under applicable law. PUQ
periodically checks data processing systems for the validity of the purposes of collecting and processing users'
personal data. This determination is based on a number of factors which include, but are not limited to: whether
the User maintains a relationship with PUQ, whether PUQ has met the User's requests (including any additional
tasks), whether there is a contractual relationship between the User and PUQ, and whether there are contractual
or legal grounds for further storing the User's personal data.
- In order to improve the quality of the Service and ensure the possibility of legal
protection, PUQ has the right to store log files regarding the activities performed by the User as part of using
the Customer Panel and/or the Service, as well as in connection with the conclusion and performance of the
Agreement and other agreements by the User on his part , for 1 (one) year from the date of their order.
§8 Personal data protection requirements
- PUQ stores Personal Data and ensures their protection against unauthorized access
and dissemination in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
- With regard to the User's Personal Data, their confidentiality is maintained, with
the exception of publicly available information (point 2.4. of this Policy) and other cases in which the
technology of the Customer Panel or Services provided on their basis or the software settings used by the User
ensure open exchange of information with other Users of the Customer Panel or with Internet users.
§9 Transfer of personal data
PUQ has the right to transfer personal data to third parties in the following
- The User has consented to such actions, including in cases where the User
uses the settings of the software used that do not restrict the transfer of certain information;
- the transfer is necessary as part of the User's use of the functionality
of the Customer Panel and/or the specificity of the Service based on it;
- in connection with the transfer of the Customer Panel to the possession,
use or property of such a third party, including the assignment of rights arising from contracts
concluded with the User to such a third party;
- at the request of a court or other authorized state authority in the
manner specified in the Act;
- in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of PUQ in
connection with the violation of agreements concluded with the User.
§10 Modification and deletion of personal data
- The User has the right at any time to independently edit the personal data provided by him during
registration or authorization on his Personal Account.
- The user has the right to delete his own account or exercise the right to withdraw
consent to the processing of his personal data by sending PUQ a request to delete the account to the address
- This Policy may be changed or terminated by PUQ unilaterally without prior
notification to the User. The new version of the Policy enters into force upon its placement on the PUQ