To configure the default Mail app on macOS, follow these steps:
- Launch the Mail app.
- Go to Preferences.
- In the Preferences, select "Accounts" and click on the "+" button to add an account.
- In the next view, select "Other Mail Account" and click "Continue."
- Enter your login credentials in the following view.
- Next, you'll need to enter the server address and select "IMAP." Note: If the application prompts for a username anywhere, always provide the full email address.
- Click "Sign In" and start using Mail on your Mac.
These steps will guide you in configuring the Mail app on macOS.