To set up a new email account on an Android phone, follow these steps:
- Go to the settings of your device and find "Accounts and Sync" or "Accounts" and select it.
- Select "Add Account."
- Choose "Personal (IMAP)" - this is needed for synchronizing folders with the server.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Correct the hostname (Server) information. You can find this information in the client panel for the "private mail" service. It's the address you use to log in to Webmail.
- Save the changes, and you can start using your emails on your phone.
Note: If the application prompts for a username anywhere, always provide the full email address.
These steps will guide you in synchronizing emails on an Android phone.