To manage users, follow these steps after logging in to the web admin panel of the mail server (more information available here):
- Select "Account Management."
- A list of accounts will be displayed. On the right side, click the down arrow to access the context menu with various options.
- By double-clicking on a user, the user's data editing page will open. Alternatively, select a user and click on the "Edit" option in the menu to access the page where you can manage the user's account (change password, modify status, etc.).
- At this point, you can also change the account status (block/unblock). Additionally, you can change the account password by selecting the option "Force Password Change." This will prompt the user to set their own password during their next login.
- If you are satisfied with the changes, remember to save them by selecting the "Save" option in the upper right corner.