An alias for an email address is a convenient way to provide an alternative, shortened email address. For example, when the original email address is lengthy, you can use initials instead.
To manage aliases, follow these steps after logging in to the web-based admin panel of the mail server (more information available here):
- Select "Account Management."
- A list of accounts will be displayed. Choose "Alias" from the left menu.
- When the list of aliases appears, on the right side, you will find a control menu. Click the downward arrow to access the context menu with various options.
- First, select an alias from the list to activate the control options.
- Enter the correct information for the alias and select "OK."