Introducing the Latest Update to the HestiaCP WHMCS Module – Version 1.8.5!
IT companies looking to expand their customer offerings by providing paid hosting accounts can now take advantage of the new and improved HestiaCP WHMCS module version 1.8.5. This latest update offers even more convenience, control and user-friendliness to make managing hosting accounts simpler and smoother than ever before.
Here are the key features and enhancements:
- Enhanced translations - The module has been revised with new translations and revised translations in other languages to make it even more accessible to non-English speaking users.
- More Control for Users - Users now have the ability to disable free space updates at their request. This feature gives users greater control over their hosting accounts, freeing up resources that can be utilized for other tasks.
- Improved User Interface - The interface has been developed to make it even more user-friendly, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Bug Fixes - Bugs have been fixed to ensure smoother functioning of the module, delivering a hassle-free user experience.
- Custom Package Deployment - The way to deploy a custom package has been recoded to make it easier for users to deploy custom packages.
- Real-Time Usage Information - When refreshing the home page, users can now see the actual amount of used account space in real-time. This feature helps users to stay up-to-date with their resource usage and take appropriate action.
- Redesigned Appearance - The appearance of the main page has been redesigned to make it more organic and intuitive, with icons and descriptions that make it easier to navigate.
- Faster Loading - The module now uses simple AJAX requests to speed up page loading, making it quicker and easier for users to manage their hosting accounts.
We recommend all users to update to the latest version of the HestiaCP WHMCS module to take advantage of these improvements. If you have any queries or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.