If You are looking for a way to charge clients for support based on a timely basis – here’s a module for You. The whmcs hourly billing module allows you to charge your customers with subscription fees for the support provided to them. The whmcs addon module allows you to prepare multiple packages with the number of hours and prices, and then settle the time spent on customer requests. Thanks to it, You will know how long it takes to help each of your clients and you will be able to charge for the time you spend. You can do it in several ways – by setting up permanent subscriptions, where the module itself counts the amount of time still available to use, or from the very beginning monitor the hours devoted to the execution of the application. The whmcs billing module also supports the settlement of overtime over a defined package with a separate hourly rate.
WHMCS billing module ‘Support by time’ functions:
- Support package hour’s configuration (these hours are included in the price of the product and do not roll over to the next month).
- Possibility to configure the cost per hour of service after the hour packages are exhausted.
- Prices are configurable for all currencies that are available in your WHMCS installation.
- During the processing of tickets, the operator has the opportunity to add the number of hours that he spent on the implementation of this ticket. Gradation is 0.25 hours (15 minutes steps).
- It is possible to omit the use of time monitoring for some tickets and work with them in the standard way.
- It is possible to add a technical support product to the client, if it does not exist, directly from the ticket update window. This is done from the side of handling the request by the technical support operator. Thanks to this, you do not have to set the service for each client separately, but decide on a specific case.
- At the beginning of each month, the module calculates all hours of technical support for the previous month, taking into account package hours, then adds the necessary item to the client’s Billable Items, which will be added to the invoice and sent to the client for payment by WHMCS system. This feature is designed so that you can make the most of the built-in WHMCS functionality.
- In the client area, the client has a complete history of all technical tickets with the time of their service. Also, all the data on the use of hours of technical support.
- In the administered zone, the operator has a complete history of all technical tickets with the time of their service. Also, all the data on the use of hours of technical support.
1. WHMCS support module setup
Order now | Dowload | Forum
Module installation is simple and consist of few steps.
Download the latest version of the module.
All versions are available via link: http://download.puqcloud.com/WHMCS/servers/PUQ_WHMCS-Support-by-time/
Unzip the archive with the module.
Copy “puqSupportByTime” from “PUQ_WHMCS-Support-by-time” to “WHMCS_WEB_DIR/modules/servers/”