VPN web control panel
In recent times, the need for simple solutions to improve the security and privacy of users has increased.
Therefore, we have prepared a solution to help you manage more VPN accounts using the WireGuard and IKEv2 protocols.
With our software, you can easily create and manage VPN servers using the latest and most secure protocols, such as WireGuard and IKEv2. Whether you need a VPN server for personal use or for your business, our software has you covered. But that’s not all – our software is also universal and easy to use, making it perfect for users of all skill levels. You don’t need to be a technical expert to set up and manage your VPN servers – our software makes it simple and straightforward. Try our software today and see how it can help you secure your online connections and protect your data!
Instruction and detailed description: https://doc.puq.info/books/puqvpncp
Install the required packages
apt-get update apt-get upgrade apt-get install wireguard wireguard-dkms wireguard-tools -y apt-get install strongswan strongswan-pki libstrongswan-extra-plugins -y apt-get install iproute2 iptables -y apt-get install bind9 -y
Download the latest version of the package
Install the PUQVPNCP package
wget https://download.puqcloud.com/cp/puqvpncp/puqvpncp_1.5-6_amd64.deb dpkg -i puqvpncp_1.5-6_amd64.deb
After installation, connect to your server via a web browser.
Our solution stands out from the others because we focused on handling very large numbers of accounts.
In addition, our solution has an intuitive API that allows you to connect or manage with other systems.
To implement the above features, the panel is written in GO language.
The WireGuard/IKEv2 PUQVPNCP web panel has mechanisms for generating one-time links and downloading parameters from the QR code. It also has DNS and Firewall management. It’s all in one panel.
PUQVPNCP- It is a software product written in the GO language. Distributed as a deb package. And it is designed for LINUX Debian and Ubuntu operating systems.
The main goal of the product is to manage WireGuard servers and clients in an easy and intuitive way.
The main features of the control panel:
- Simple and Intuitive Web Interface
- Integrated SSL Let’s Encrypt
- Creating and managment servers WireGuard and IKEv2
- Creating and Managing WireGuard and IKEv2 Server Clients
- Possibility to limit the speed of clients
- Collection of traffic usage statistics for clients
- Generating QR Codes for Configuration of WireGuard Clients
- One-time links for transferring WireGuard and IKEv2 client configuration data
- Server firewall management
- DNS caching server
- A full-fledged ability to remotely control the panel via API
Limitations in the free version:
- User limit 50
- API usage limit
Minimum technical requirements:
- Virtual machine or physical server
- Operating systems: Debian 11+ (amd64), Ubuntu 20+ (amd64)
- Clean Debian/Ubuntu installation preferred
- CPU: 1
- RAM: 1Gb
- Internet access + public IP on interface